011. Exhibition “One destiny, five looks” in Taberna Aterpe (Beasain)
Until February 5, the photographic exhibition “India: A destination, five looks”, a collective exhibition of photographs taken during a trip to several towns and cities of India in 2017 and collects in the Aterpe Tavern in Beasain the particular vision of that trip of each one of the photographers that compose it.
It is composed of 20 photographs (4 per author) in B&W and Color, mounted in 40×50 size passepartout.
The photographers who integrate this exhibition are the following:
- Manu Barreiro www.manubarreiro.com.
- Alvaro del Val Tobalina www.alvarodelvaltobalina.com.
- Oskar Gaskon www.oskargaskon.com.
- Luis Martinez Aniesa www.luismartinezaniesa.com.
- Maria Ona www.flickr.com/maria_ona.
As my photos, being vertical, they do not look quite right, you can see them here (by clicking you can get it greater):